We encourages the free, responsible, distribution of publications, subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The article must remain unchanged.
2. The article must be reproduced in its entirety. No partial copies please (unless included as part of a favorable comment in a review — in all such cases, the source of the article must be made known by including our URL, as part of the review).
3. If the article is to be translated, the translated version must be provided to us at no charge.
4. The title and author must appear at the top.
5. The following line must appear at the bottom (remove the quotes, of course): “This article has been reproduced courtesy of FCET (www.fcet.org). FCET encourages the free, responsible distribution of its articles. To find out more, please visit www.fcet.org/terms.”
6. Any third party references must remain in the article. That is, if the article itself comes from a third party and permission has been granted to republish the article on the FCET website, this same permission must be reproduced in its entirety, including link back to the original source, so that proper credits are maintained, not only to FCET, but to the original source.
7. The article may appear in any format, including posting on line, being printed, or being mailed out or any other means. You are free to change font sizes, color, and font families, as long as the actual wording does not change. However, you are not free to change emphases such as bold, underline and italics. These must remain “as is”.
8. If distributed through the internet, no charge may be made for the distribution of our articles. If printed, only as much as is required to reasonably print the article may be charged, so that a profit is not made on the article. Freely you have received, freely give! “Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.” (Isaiah 55:1)
9. If you want to reprint one of our articles in a paid publication, such as a newspaper, or magazine, you must consult us first for permission on each article published. Please let us know which article you want to reprint and we will get back to you (use the contact form to contact us).